Pages

Blog Finds of the Week

Verdigris Vie

Gorgeous photography, interesting homes, intelligent text. There are several photos that I’ve not come across elsewhere and that's always a delight. What more can one want from a design blog? I’ve added this one pronto to my favourites .

Sweet Something Designs

I discovered Michelle’s blog via My Dream Canvas. And I’m so glad I checked her blog out – she’s awesome! I’m always amazed by the number of talented and crafty (in a good way) women out there and Michelle is no exception. See her spray painted displays in her recent posts and you’ll know what I mean. I adore that trio of white, blue and orange pots – they are fabulous.

purplehomes

DesignWali

eidecor

I stumbled across a few more Indian decor blogs this week – Purple Homes, DesignWali and Ethnic Indian Decor. All have oodles of inspiration not just for the Indian decor enthusiast but for everybody with an eye for something pretty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...