Pages

Looking for beautiful homes and stores in Goa

As you may know, I write for national and international publications for a living. I'm looking for interesting lifestyle stores and beautiful homes to write about. Because I'm based in Goa, these have to be here, so I can go take a look for myself.

The stores should be one-off, eclectic or be unusual in some way. I've written about Sotohaus and Sangolda in the past. Any other suggestions? Examples would be stores that sell antiques, vintage items or hand-picked accessories for the home. Anything hand-made, including art is welcome.

For homes, there is only one requirement - it should go beyond the ordinary. If you know someone who has restored a house, done something unusual to a space or has impeccable taste in decorating, please let me know. You can send me an email or leave a comment here. Many thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...