Pages

30 days of November

It was more difficult than I thought it would be.

At the start of this month, I bravely promised myself that I would post everyday on two of my blogs, this one and this one. I did it, of course, but it wasn’t easy. It was easier here, where you can get away with photographs and weekly themes take away some of the stress of planning.

I’m happy that I managed to post so regularly. I’m not happy about the lack of coherent content, though. I wish I could write intelligently about design and decor like all of you do. I hope posting regularly (and reading more) will get me there.

I’ll do NaBloPoMo next year again, for sure. It is a great tool to keep you writing. Next year, though, I’ll have a plan.

What about you? Did you attempt the Nano/Nablo this year?

3 comments:

GB said...

Oh but Chryselle, I loved reading your posts--I'm not always in the mood to read content heavy stuff you know...it's nice to have a post to look at that can just make you smile or think without swallowing 80 minutes of your time. you did a great job and i really hope that you'll continue posting regularly!

Sound Horn Please said...

Chryselle- you are being too hard on yourself! I love reading your posts! And I know the feeling- I make these promises to myself too. But I can barely manage 3-4 posts a week. I look forward to many many more of your posts even if they aren't everyday :)

Designwali said...

YOu do a great job...we will all read whether its one post a week for 7...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...