Pages

Reclaimed Furniture ~ Narmadeshwar Exports

While writing about Furnism’s Goa series, I discovered Narmadeshwar Exports, a Jodhpur based company that exports furniture and other accessories. I really liked the range of reclaimed furniture available on the site. From sideboards, bedside tables and cupboards, there is a good selection to choose from. 

Sideboard/buffet

Bedside

Console Table

Drawerchest

Sideboard/buffet

Almirah

Drawerchest

The company has a lot of other styles of furniture available, but in my opinion, this series was the best. See more here.

3 comments:

A Sunny Yellow Window said...

LOVE these and the Goan ones! This is a trend that's yet to catch up in India. The unpolished, distressed look.

Miss Frangipani said...

The more I see reclaimed furniture in India, the more I love it. It's a trend that's long overdue (here) and I do hope it catches on!

Sumana @ Colours In My Mind said...

I am glad this trend is coming to India. I am sure It will be appreciated there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...