Pages

{Art for a Monday} I’d like to be

I’m in love with this ‘A Red Bus Driver’ print from I’d like to be. It resonates with me on so many levels – we used the #9 bus so often hurrying to the Albert Hall to catch a concert. The route passes through London’s best known roads and shopping areas. Many fond memories there. The gorgeous red is so lovely, too. I’d love this print for our home!

I’d like to be (what a great idea!) also has other beautiful prints in their shop. Ballerina? Bobby? Sheriff? – what’s your favourite?

1 comment:

scott davidson said...

In a way, for an art-lover like myself, decorating our home is quite easy. I just please myself mostly, with my poor husband going along with most of my choices. I am always collecting beautiful things, like handicraft decorative pieces, little sculptures and hangings.
And I simply hang lovely paintings in all our rooms. Not all are originals of course, as who can afford many of those.
I order many prints on canvas from Wahooart who have a vast collection of images from Western art, that you can choose to make economically-priced prints like this Interior in Aubergines, by Henri Matisse, from there.
I can choose the frames as well and my orders are delivered quickly to my home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...