Pages

Inspired by desi bloggers - flowers in your home

I’m constantly amazed by the simple and elegant flower arrangements made by two of my favourite Indian bloggers – Lakshmi of Celebration Decor and Archana Srinivas of Rang Decor. If you’ve visit their blogs (or Facebook pages) be prepared to spend a while browsing through the gorgeous images.

Last week, I had a whole lot of marigolds left over after All Souls Day. At home, I tried my hand at prettying up some brass bowls.

IMG_7165

IMG_7177 

The bright colour and shape reminded me of boondi laddoos!

IMG_7162

A spot of orange (or a bunch of flowers in any colour) will brighten up the most boring corners of your home.

 IMG_7163

Visit Celebrations Decor and Rang Decor for more inspiration. Don’t forget their Facebook pages too – they are just divine! :) 

2 comments:

Magical Homes said...

oooh! we had the same idea. except i put flowers in a glass bowl and added a t light on top. I like your blog..i just discovered it through key bunch....
Dipika

Karishma said...

You made my flower I do not like at all, look pretty. :)
You have a Pinterest stalker btw.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...