Pages

DIY : Make a book with a single piece of paper

I’m obsessed with notebooks so it is only natural that I should want to make my own. From multi-pages to single-sheet DIY notebooks, there’s something thrilling about writing in a book you’ve made yourself.

If you’re new to bookmaking, try this super-simple one sheet book (click image to see tutorial). I make several of these at a time. The 5 yo and I have been busy conjuring up stories and writing/drawing them into these books. Great fun and these make wonderful memories too.

How to make a book with a single piece of paper

Image via

And here are some of ours:

image

I have a Bookmaking Board on Pinterest, if you’d like to follow along on this adventure. Do you make your own books? Share them with us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...