Pages

India Circus

India Circus is one of my favourite design labels and online stores. Created by renowned designer Krsna Mehta, the store offers a whole range of beautiful products for your home, including some lovely clothing and jewellery. “Flavoured by the Indian aesthetic” is how they like to describe their offerings and this is evident in every product they sell.

IMG_2576

I was delighted to receive this gorgeous floor cushion and the matching document holder. The floor cushion is large and colourful. The texture, oh my goodness. The soft velvet of the cushion makes you want to run your hands over it all the time and it can get addictive. The colours and prints pop-out at you and are a fun reminder of the madness that is India. The symmetry of the polka dots keeps it all together and I’m sure it will find a spot in every room of our home.

IMG_2577

The matching Polka Masti document holder is so pretty too. I love the pink and cream combo, which is feminine and chic. The prints make a great conversation starter as well. The holder is sturdy and I’m already making good use of it to hold my notebook and everyday documents. Such a relief to have a clear desk for a change!

India Circus has several other gorgeous document holders and floor cushions in other prints. Take a look – you might find something that fits your home perfectly. 

*Disclaimer: I received the complimentary products in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...