Pages

A Christmas Home Tour

Ho Ho Ho!

It’s that special time of the year already! Has Santa been to your home yet? He came by ours late last night, ate the *two* biscuits that M kept out for him (“because if he eats more than two at every house he goes, his tummy might hurt”) and left a lovely letter for M along with some much appreciated presents.

While you are enjoying your Christmas meals and festivities with family and friends (including the fun of unwrapping presents), here’s a peek into a home in the Middle East. I saw these photos on Facebook and asked my friend to send me more. Unfortunately, she had just taken down most of her decorations as she was flying to India soon to spend Christmas with family here. Perhaps next year we’ll be able to see more of her lovely holiday decor! Some of these images are from her mother’s home as well.

IMG-20141212-WA0010

 IMG_128443308325076

2014-12-15 00.46.22

Fun toilet cover, E!

Toilet seat cover

 

  IMG_1604

E starts decorating in mid-October. I thought that was pretty early and asked her about it.

We had gone to the Philippines for a holiday 3 years ago and  there they start decorating at the beginning of the ‘ber’ months which is September. So now it is not just me; the few families I know here also start decorating mid October. Most of us are not even here for Christmas so we at least enjoy a decorated home from mid-October. Every weekend we meet up at a home to enjoy the season. I love decorating for Christmas!

 IMG_128460480334042

 IMG_128466436091211

 panaromic view

 Saudi Snowman Sugar bottle

 Tissue Holder

Thanks for sharing your home with my readers, E! I hope you had a lovely trip to India and a wonderful Christmas with your family here. Looking forward to next year’s photos :)

And Merry Christmas to you, my lovely readers. I hope you are having a lovely day full of good weather, scrumptious food and kind people at your table to share the goodness with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...