Pages

Love…Clutch of Blooms by Emersonmade

I just saw these beautiful spring clutches on Delight by Design and hopped right over to Emersonmade to check them out. Aren’t they gorgeous? I love each one of them. Even her styling is impeccable. Makes me want to get a skirt and tie out, but in this 36 degree centigrade heat, it might be a bit much.

The clutches would be welcome, though, but what I really need is a fashionable diaper bag. How about one with a funky flower to make it look like it is actually a handbag, but has oodles of space for everything (and boy, does he need EVERYTHING!) that baby needs?

CLICK TO BUY!

All photos via Emersonmade. Go, buy a clutch now (and I’ve put them on my wish-list, just in case you want to get me one, too, while you’re at it :)

1 comment:

Designwali said...

lovely! Thanks for popping by my blog...so glad you did because now I found yours! Your blog looks great and can't wait to read more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...