Pages

Wednesday Wishlist: Puja Bhargava Jewellery

I came across Puja Bhargava’s fascinating jewellery collection on Indian by Design and absolutely fell in love with her necklaces, especially the parrot ones.

I swear if I had this one, I would wear it everywhere.

I loved them so much that I wrote to Puja asking her for more information on where to buy the parrot necklaces. She replied “The parrot necklace retailed from Fabindia almost a year & a half back so I'm sure it is no longer in stock.  The parrots (& other birds in the necklace) are hand painted wooden beads from Banaras. It has gotten quite difficult to get the craftsmen to do such small pieces...they prefer doing bigger pieces…”

Aw.

If you see the parrots in a store somewhere, do let me know.

You can see more pictures of her work here.

Image via Indian by Design

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...