Pages

Love…Word Designs

Jim LePage combined his love of design with his desire to read the Bible more. The result is a series called Word. From Jim’s blog

“ …I create original designs for each book of the Bible. Before each design, I spend time researching the book, finding out the themes, historical context, weirdest stories, etc. I also scan through parts of the book looking for a passage or story that could translate into a cool design. Each design isn’t meant to completely represent the book, rather it is merely based on a passage from the book.”

I think these are simply amazing and makes me want to read certain books (of the Bible) just to be able to understand the illustration better. My favourites (so far) are Jonah and the black and white Daniel. 

Visit the website for more artwork and pricing information.

Images via Word Designs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...