Pages

Guesthouse Porters

Guesthouse Porters is a little boutique hotel in Antwerp, Belgium. Created by interior designer Pieter Porter, the hotel has only three suites decorated in distinctive styles: English, New York and French.

 

I’ve lately been drawn to the traditional palette I see in Belgian homes. Neutral backgrounds, natural fabrics and lots of linen and burlap have caught my eye. Guesthouse Porters has furnishings in the style of each room including open fireplaces, drapes in rich fabrics and embroidered bed covers.  

The styling is impeccable, befitting a luxury hotel. With just three rooms, personalised service is a given.

Visit Guesthouse Porters here for more information and images.

Images: Guesthouse Porters

2 comments:

My Dream Canvas said...

pretty

thistlewoodfarm said...

I love your blog so much....there is so much inspiration here. Those painted bottle are amazing! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog....because now I found yours :)

blessings,
karianne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...