Happy May Day

May Day, a day for remembering that the world is still in favour of that 1%. Most of us are in the remaining 99% and we should not forget that. Whether you take part in a march, or picnic in the warm sunshine (or do both, why not) take a moment to remember those who set out, braved police and press and paved the way for us.
8x10 Occupy Yourself Bicycle Print by FalcorDigital on Etsy, $15.00

Slow, Protestors Ahead | Visit Occupy* Posters at | You can wear most of these designs

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...